Wednesday, July 15, 2009

13.2 pounds, 11 inches, 3.1 body fat percentage points lost this week. Did I do something special? No. I was actually bad one day. I ate pizza. It makes me wish that I had been good all week long because I could have possibly done better. The reason for my recent binges is the final exam from my math class. I made the mistake of taking a 4 week math class during the summer to make my schedule livable for fall. I still don't know if I passed it. I had a B going into the final exam but the final exam was weighted heavily and I was unable to finish in the time allotted or to check my work. I've been kind of a wreck thinking about it all. I've started another class now that I expect to be a ton of work. The subject interests me. The home-school connection. I want to effectively communicate with parents.

I should probably clue you in that I've been eating less cheese and probably more fat. I'm going toward a more Atkins like model. So far, so good. I don't know why Atkins got such a bad name. With each study, he is vindicated. It is the only diet I know of that has changed the lives of people I know, long term. They never went back to their normal patterns, they are skinny, healthy and have great cholesterol numbers. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment