Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Diet With Me

I've been doing The South Beach Diet. You can call it a diet. I call it my lifestyle. I've really only just started. I've been dieting for three weeks. Since, I'm 41 and have two kids who have birthdays and things, I do have days that I eat sugar. I've had two in three weeks. I push my weigh in and measurement day to Tuesdays because it gives me a few days to recover from what I consider to be those expected situations that arise. I have lost fairly steadily and I use the Wii Fit to exercise.

Now for the surprising and shocking numbers. I Started this diet, three weeks ago. I weighed a shocking 190 lbs. My goal is to weigh 125 lbs. (My wedding weight.) It's a healthy goal weight and not too skinny to be out of the question. I've lost 7.19 lbs so far. My body fat scale says that I've lost 3.1% body fat. I've lost 4.5 inches so far. My inches lost is kind of muddied because my kids got Guitar Hero Metallica last week and I haven't been able to log any wii fit time. I'm getting in there again today. I logged 50 minutes on wii fit. 30 minutes of aerobics, 10 minutes of yoga and 10 minutes of strength training.

No comments:

Post a Comment